It is easy to accessorize your summer look this season, with our range of pretty accessories. We show you how you can style your look for summer.
- Layer on some dainty necklaces.This season’s jewellery hues are warm and delicate. Layering thin gold chains is a big trend this season. Look out for necklaces with wooden elements like dainty pendants.
- A straw hat can pull a whole look together. Sun protection and style come together in the form of a straw hat. Whether you prefer oversized floppy ones or petite fedoras – there is a straw hat for you! Straw is the texture of the moment, not just on headgear but also on handbags and even some jewellery. Do update your wardrobe with straw accessories.
- Statement earrings.Earrings are the perfect way to make a statement. Whether you love hoops or dare to explore other types. The earring enthusiast might be keen to try out the latest earring trend that features a face made out of gold!
- Style a pashmina as a headscarf. A good headscarf is always welcome especially on bad hair days! This season we are favouring our headscarves in subtle shades of beige, off white and khaki. Tie it around your neck or even on your handbag for variation.
- Stack your bracelets.Definitely a nod to the 90’s and early 2000’s, stacked bracelets are back. This time they are even thinner. Think thin delicate bands as opposed to chunky cuff bracelets.
- Complete the look with fabulous sunglasses. Sunglasses are a summer staple and whilst there are shades that go in and out of fashion, the cat eye seems to be here to stay. This flattering shape has been around a couple of seasons and suits most face shapes. Try on a pair of brown tortoise shell ones. The brown tones will compliment just about any skin tone.
Love this post? Check out how to wear the off the shoulder top.
Click here for more.